Since Instagram is designed around mobile experience, it primarily represents as a mobile-based service rather than just a social network website. So, it is understandable that it does not have the feature to upload photos and videos without using their official phone app. So how to upload photos and videos to Instagram without your phone?
Well, there is a not-so-new and great third-party application named Gramblr to upload photos and videos to Instagram from your computer instead of your phone.
Gramblr is a desktop application that allows you to easily upload photos or videos on Instagram. There are actually multiple ways to upload photos and videos on Instagram without using a mobile device.
- Guide: How to Create Instagram Account & Use it on Windows or Mac (without Phone)
- How to Upload Videos to Instagram From Your Phone
And Gramblr is one of these.
Just like the original app created by Instagram it has similar features.
- Upload photos and videos
- Crop photos
- Add caption
- Add hashtags
- Apply filters
- Download Gramblr, it can be install to Mac or Windows.
- Open in the browser with a signup page and create your Gramblr account.
- Once you have created the account, you will get an interface to access your Instagram account.
- You can post your content just like Instagram.
- That’s it! Enjoy your Gramblr experience.